Naruto Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Lost Generations

A new hope for those who wish to rp Naruto.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lamina Night's Character sheet.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lamina Night

Lamina Night

Ryo : 0

Lamina Night's Character sheet.  Empty
PostSubject: Lamina Night's Character sheet.    Lamina Night's Character sheet.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:17 am

Night,Lamina

Lamina Night's Character sheet.  27d8c910

-General Information-

Name: Christine Aimee Badeaux

Nickname: Lamina or Wolf

Appearance/Clothing: Lamina's clothing tends to consist mostly of dark colors such as red, black, dark brown, or anything of the sort. Her clothes also tend to resemble Victorian Era clothing, but occasionally she will wear something less "formal" when alone or somewhere with only a few people. Her appearance has been altered many times, but all-in-all she is comely and has flowing blonde hair which she rarely if ever cuts, her eyes are a bright amber that seem to almost glow in the sunlight. Her body is not fragile in appearance, but remains slender in that she has most of her strength in her sword-arm and not so much in other areas.

Personality: Lamina's attitude is, toward most others: reserved and quiet, speaking to strangers is not something Lamina will do usually and she tends to be on the side-lines rather than in the middle of a group, alone, she enjoys to read, write, and study history, She will often read when out in the village as well, as to distract herself from the world at-large. Toward friends she is protective yet sincere with her actions, and will do anything to keep them safe, no matter the cost. On a mission of mostly any type Lamina is commanding and quick to order others around in order to complete the mission.
She is also deeply affected by her past and her attitude can change quite quickly if it is mentioned, so she may act irrationally under certain circumstances. She does not always view enemies as evil, though and will sometimes respect them - unless that is they are putting a loved one in danger, then they are vilified completely. Most of the time, though, her attitude is concealed under a guise of strength, in order to hide the fragile nature underneath.

-Tribe Information-
Tribe: Athra

Elements: Lightning

Specialties: Weaponry [/color]

Extras: Exceptional with a sword/bladed weapon, High intelligence, Enhanced Strength.
Flaws: Easily manipulated, fragile psyche, plagued by nightmares, does not like the sight of blood.

.Clan Information.

KKG: https://narutolostgen.rpg-board.net/t73-the-night-clan-kkg-creation#142

Clan: The Night Clan

History: I warn you, the story i am about to tell may seem a bit far-fetched but it is one-hundred percent true as i tell it. My beginnings were not humble by most means, i was raised as a member of a royal family in a land across the sea, there i was taught how to read and write, as well as use a sword - once i reached the age of ten - the tragedy all began when a new faction was created in the town near our royal castle known as The Holy Golden Wolves. They were a vicious bunch and either killed or enslaved all who opposed their mighty military, My family was one that opposed them, so the castle was stormed and i was taken - along with a few others of my family - to the Golden Wolf Temple - their main base of operations - where i was converted into a slave for the Golden Wolves, i lived in that manner for about three years, until there was an uprising, i used the distraction of bloodshed to escape and fled, i almost made it when i was brought down by the sharp, cold blade of a soldier. When my eyes opened once more i realized i was alone and the area i was in was rather foggy, it had an eerie calm to it.
Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting in that place, a figure appeared before me and said unto me "Lamina . . . You were killed a decade ago, we have kept you here in order to evaluate rather you deserve another chance at life or not."
"A decade? But what about my family?" i had remembered asking only this question.
"They will live on, and so will you... We have decided to give you another chance at life, though it will not be the one you have known."
I was about to ask what the figure meant but as i opened my mouth to speak, my body started to fade and i realized it; i was being reincarnated.
When i awoke for the second time, i was in this land. I was alone, but i had a renewed vigor and decided to prove to the people of this world who i was; Lamina Night, Daughter of the dragons blood.

Role Play Sample:(I am using my post from NRPG to make things easier)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Lamina Night's Character sheet.
Page 1 of 1